Some guys are testing the new module already

YoYo

It was ok for a 1980s era movie.

• Like 1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

3 hours ago, pmaura said:

That movie was. Horrible

Yes and no, but its for fun just. Relax!

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Top Gun was horrible. Firebirds is....watchable.

• Like 1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

2 hours ago, Hammer1-1 said:

Top Gun was horrible. Firebirds is....watchable.

To me, it was a cringe fest. There I was in a Cinema, expecting to re-live one of my youth's all-time favorite Blue Thunder experience and got... that. Maybe I was just a bit older by then, but man, I loved Roy's - and hated Nic's performance with a vengeance. Admittedly, I probably only went to see Sean Young (who's ethereal appearance had haunted me since Blade Runner), and duly got served... with a Phil Collins song? Man, I hate that movie. And did I say I hate it? Because I do. 

Funny thing is, I still like Thunder. 🙂

There's probably something wrong with me. Well, back to my Hind until we can FINALLY preorder the 64.

Edited by cfrag
  • Like 4

I saw this movie in the theater on a Thursday the day before it came out. It was a special screening for 1st Battalion 3rd Aviation Regiment (my unit) and 2nd Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment. My unit was an Apache battalion (AH-64A) but 2-1 Cav was a Cobra unit (AH-1F). A lot of the extras in the movie were from our two units and a lot of the filming was done in our hangar and around our flight line.

• Like 6

Firebirds is an awesome movie, at the time I was young and free! Top Gun was also a great movie. Both cheesy, but that's the way it is! 😄 The last great aviation movie I saw lately was Les chevaliers du ciel. Great filmography.

• Like 1

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

On 9/4/2021 at 4:17 AM, cfrag said:

To me, it was a cringe fest. There I was in a Cinema, expecting to re-live one of my youth's all-time favorite Blue Thunder experience and got... that. Maybe I was just a bit older by then, but man, I loved Roy's - and hated Nic's performance with a vengeance. Admittedly, I probably only went to see Sean Young (who's ethereal appearance had haunted me since Blade Runner), and duly got served... with a Phil Collins song? Man, I hate that movie. And did I say I hate it? Because I do. 

Funny thing is, I still like Thunder. 🙂

There's probably something wrong with me. Well, back to my Hind until we can FINALLY preorder the 64.

Blue Thunder...one of my all time faves!

• Like 2

My wallpaper and skins

Nicholas Cage is a national treasure 

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 1 month later...