Can RIO jettison stores with out pilot command?

Gunfreak

I'm making a mission, and I've finally got the AI to not jettison their bombs as first sight of the enemy. 
But when I jumped behind the stick and did the mission I got into a little scrap, I got some light damage to the plane and I did some acrobatics to take down two MiGs, when I ran out of ammo and saw the last MiG being chased by 4 F14s I decided it was time to bomb, But when I went to the jester menu to select ordinance, I had nothing to select and a quick outside view showed my two MK84s were gone.
Did my RIO do this on his own or were they released on acount of the damage I got?

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

I've lost stores when taking a hit before. Took an archer once and survived, but saw that I had one external fuel tank missing and most stores were gone too.

Modules: F-14A/B | F-15C | F-16C | F/A-18C | SU-33 | Spitfire Mk IX | AH-64D | UH-1 | Super Carrier | Combined Arms | Persian Gulf | Syria | NTTR

Setup: VKB Gunfighter Mk.III F-14 CE HOTAS | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | MFG Crosswind V3 | Custom switch panel | Tek Creations F14 Display Panel | Custom F14 Left Vertical Console | Custom IR Tracker | Custom butt kicker

PC: i7 11700K | 64GB G-Skill DDR4 3600MHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | DCS dedicated 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD | 3440x1440 144hz 34" ultrawide

Yes I too have seen pylons and weapons gone after taking a hit.  I think I've even had missiles stay on after a hit but then they weren't working when I needed them.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Yes, the RIO can jettison the stores without the pilot having any input on it. I've done that hundreds of times flying in the DCS Tomcat as a RIO myself.

Now in regards to Jester, I have no idea if he does that or not, as I have never flown with Jester. :dunno:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

If I’m not mistaken, the master arm switch up front needs to be on first before RIO can jettison stores.

PC: MSI X670E, Ryzen 9 7900X, 64GB DDR5 RAM, RTX 3090 Ti, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight pedals, Opentrack

Link to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DieselThunderAviation

Commander, 62nd Virtual Fighter Squadron

Join the 62nd VFS today! Link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/Z25BSKk84s

Patch_v1.2 small.jpg