Aiming Issues

Miccara

I'm trying to sort out using CA. Sorry for this dumb question but... When I get in a unit, lets say for example a Bradley (it can be any unit. Makes no difference), I see the aiming piper, I can move it around... but I can't seem to aim at anything! If I using mouse and put it on an enemy vehicle, the shot could be 180 degrees off, or 60, or 10. Never shoots where I want. What am I missing?

4 hours ago, Miccara said:

I'm trying to sort out using CA. Sorry for this dumb question but... When I get in a unit, lets say for example a Bradley (it can be any unit. Makes no difference), I see the aiming piper, I can move it around... but I can't seem to aim at anything! If I using mouse and put it on an enemy vehicle, the shot could be 180 degrees off, or 60, or 10. Never shoots where I want. What am I missing?

Mare you stabilising your aim?

play another game, save the track, post it here.

11 hours ago, Miccara said:

From your description, it sounds like you are not looking in the same direction your gun is pointed. Not sure how, but is it possible that you are not in the gunners position?

On 9/3/2021 at 5:15 PM, Callsign112 said:

From your description, it sounds like you are not looking in the same direction your gun is pointed. Not sure how, but is it possible that you are not in the gunners position?

Had that issue, too. Disabled head tracking and it suddenly worked

• Thanks 1

Все буде добре

Possibly viewing fron the commanders position not gunners? From commanders it would be commands to tell the gunner where to fire. in the gunners position what you sight on is what you fire on. Of course I don't know how the Bradley's are set up for what positions are available. There are keys for moving between positions.

Edited by AH6OY

On 9/3/2021 at 7:16 PM, Miccara said:

Will do, Thanks.

Sounds like you have your headtracking enabled, while in a vehicle. The aiming reticle is a picture on top of your screen, so when you move your head, it looks like you are moving the reticle, when it reality, you are just moving your view around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days