TM warthog - joystick movement not recognized after starting script

hreich

The script finds the Joystick and compiles fine, virtual devices created correctly and real ones disabled. But... there is no input. In the device analyzer, I can see the joystick is there but no button presses or axis movements are recorded. Throttle shows fine in both left and right panels.

The only thing helping is to unplug USB cable for stick and reppluging..Is there a software way to unplug/plug usb device?

Also one thing i noticed, taht when i terminate windows store, launching of target script folder is faster..

image.png

Edited by hreich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

• 4 weeks later...

Ok heres my fix....After updating to Win11 i couldn't load any profile through target software...Upon loading I would get errors

Error: (internal) cannot associate a filter with the selected USB HID device "VID_044F&PID_0404"

Error: (internal) cannot associate a filter with the selected USB HID device "VID_044F&PID_0402"

After that i decided to remove TM warthog drivers (I am also using usb viewer util (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html) with which i deleted entries for my warthog stick and throttle before uninstalling drivers)..I did the restart, then installed drivers plugged in stick and throttle per instructions, and after that i installed target software...Now everything works fine and i don't need to replug stick and throttle everytime before launching target software...

Edited by hreich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia