Landing Lights always on?

mitchelrobertson

10 minutes ago, mitchelrobertson said:

Im so tired of turning off this light along with a host of other things that need to be flipped...

I know that WW2 vets like to act like they had a hard life and such, but I think we are really the Greatest Generation, what with all the hardships we have to deal with, like switching off landing lights and such. Preach, fellow freedom fighter.

• Like 3

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

4 hours ago, unlikely_spider said:

I know that WW2 vets like to act like they had a hard life and such, but I think we are really the Greatest Generation, what with all the hardships we have to deal with, like switching off landing lights and such. Preach, fellow freedom fighter.

This is how children start flame wars for no reason.  Simply asking a question.  Why does that bother you so much?  WW2 vets did REAL things.  They didnt play games, lolgf.  Ive never heard a WW2 vet tell a story about appearing magically over Normandy either.  I didnt really need to hear your smart alec reply.  If you have nothing USEFUL to say then stfu.

Edited by mitchelrobertson

12 minutes ago, mitchelrobertson said:

This is how children start flame wars for no reason.  Simply asking a question.  Why does that bother you so much?  WW2 vets did REAL things.  They didnt play games, lolgf.  Ive never heard a WW2 vet tell a story about appearing magically over Normandy either.  I didnt really need to hear your smart alec reply.  If you have nothing USEFUL to say then stfu.

Smart Alec? I'm dead serious, my brother in arms. Previous generations had their battles, sure. But an un-flicked light switch? Our Tripoli. Low frame rates? Our Stalingrad. Only by uniting may we defeat this tyranny of bugs and bad coding! Stand with me, my comrade, and fight!

• Like 1

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1