Oversweep in VR

Dentedend10

Hi,

I wonder if the oversweep is going to be corrected at some point. In VR, using the controllers, I can put the handle to 68 degrees where the oversweep flag shows up. I wait. Then, I can move the handle to oversweep, however, I cannot push it in, and therefore I cannot close the guard. The wings do not move to oversweep position either.

I'm sure it all can be done with keybindings. I would love if I could oversweep the wings in the cockpit using VR controllers.

Thanks for your continued work, it's amazing!

On 8/21/2021 at 4:54 PM, Dannyvandelft said:

You can push it in. Just like with cold start. You might need to do it palm facing up (blue line) to do it. Can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I actually wasnt able to do it in cold start either. Going to try palm facing up, thanks

On 8/21/2021 at 4:54 PM, Dannyvandelft said:

You can push it in. Just like with cold start. You might need to do it palm facing up (blue line) to do it. Can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What VR controllers do you use?

I have tried it again, palm up and down, and couldn't get it to work. I wait in while the stabilizers lock, oversweep flag appears. I can pull the handle back to oversweep and the wings seem to go to oversweep. However, I cannot stow the handle nor close the guard.