Oversweep in VR

Dentedend10

Hi,

I wonder if the oversweep is going to be corrected at some point. In VR, using the controllers, I can put the handle to 68 degrees where the oversweep flag shows up. I wait. Then, I can move the handle to oversweep, however, I cannot push it in, and therefore I cannot close the guard. The wings do not move to oversweep position either.

I'm sure it all can be done with keybindings. I would love if I could oversweep the wings in the cockpit using VR controllers.

Thanks for your continued work, it's amazing!

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3

On 8/21/2021 at 4:54 PM, Dannyvandelft said:

You can push it in. Just like with cold start. You might need to do it palm facing up (blue line) to do it. Can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I actually wasnt able to do it in cold start either. Going to try palm facing up, thanks

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3

On 8/21/2021 at 4:54 PM, Dannyvandelft said:

You can push it in. Just like with cold start. You might need to do it palm facing up (blue line) to do it. Can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What VR controllers do you use?

I have tried it again, palm up and down, and couldn't get it to work. I wait in while the stabilizers lock, oversweep flag appears. I can pull the handle back to oversweep and the wings seem to go to oversweep. However, I cannot stow the handle nor close the guard.