Parking Brake Not Working.

Razor68

DCS 2.7.5.10869 Open Beta

Release the parking brake.

Hold the brakes inn while pulling out the parking brake handle.

Release brakes and add some throttle and the plane will start to move while the parking brake handle is out.

• Like 2

WinWing Orion 2 10th Anniversary Throttle base with F-15EX and F-16 Handles - WinWing Orion 2 Joystick Base with F-16EX Grip.

Virpil MongoosT CM2 Joystick Base with MongoosT CM2 Grip

Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick And Throttle

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals (crap)

NLR Sim Rigg. HP Reverb G2 V2.

Yes, this been a bug since forever. I agree it would be nice to get it fixed.

• Like 3

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what you mean by ”not working”. The brakes or the description..?

That description is not how the parkbrake works. It’s the opposite.

To set parkingbrake, hold the rudderpedal brakes down and pull and hold the park brake handle and then release the pedals.

To release the parkbrake, just press the rudderpedal brakes down and the park brake handle pops in.

Edited by Goblin

1 hour ago, Goblin said:

They're not working in that the brakes won't actually break the aircraft when manually setting the parking brake. They work fine when you first spawn in, but after that they are non-functional.
The animation works fine, It's just the braking bit that could do with some fixing.

• Like 1

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

2 hours ago, Goblin said:

That description is not how the parkbrake works. It’s the opposite.

To set parkingbrake, hold the rudderpedal brakes down and pull and hold the park brake handle and then release the pedals.

To release the parkbrake, just press the rudderpedal brakes down and the park brake handle pops in.

???? Thats what i wrote.

1 hour ago, MYSE1234 said:

They're not working in that the brakes won't actually break the aircraft when manually setting the parking brake. They work fine when you first spawn in, but after that they are non-functional.
The animation works fine, It's just the braking bit that could do with some fixing.

Exactly, some people just can't read.

WinWing Orion 2 10th Anniversary Throttle base with F-15EX and F-16 Handles - WinWing Orion 2 Joystick Base with F-16EX Grip.

Virpil MongoosT CM2 Joystick Base with MongoosT CM2 Grip

Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick And Throttle

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals (crap)

NLR Sim Rigg. HP Reverb G2 V2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

With changes brought about in 2.8 our testers discovered that the parking brake issue is now fixed. Please be so kind and try again if this is also the case for you, mind you this was not an active fix on our part but discovered during testing. What exactly led to this lucky fix, we cannot say unfortunately.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 1 month later...