Merging Missions?

AvgWhiteGuy

Can you merge 2 missions if they are on same Terrain? 
Simple Example:
Mission #1 - has 1 F/A-18 on Carrier (Caucasus) with a flight plan of 3 points to land at Batumi.
Mission #2 - has 1 A-10II at Vaziani with flight plan of 3 points to land at Sukhumi.
Exactly same Start time, weather...all other variables.

The reason I ask is that in the learning curve of missions I sometime test an idea or concept then want to incorporate in the 'big picture'. So I might have 3 different 'beta' missions I would like to merge. I'm sure it's not a function but is it something that a little NotePad++ could do?

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

Edit>Save Static Template

It effectively saves all of the groups placed in the mission as a miz like file. Then open the mission you want to import it into and load that static template. 

It doesn't import weather, triggers, or anything like that. Just the groups and their waypoints. 

• Like 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

AH............that's a lifesaver, I'll give it a try

Thank you very much...

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

@Grimes.....trying that now....it seems that the logic should be that the smaller groups and their waypoints are actually the templates that fit into the 'big picture' since most my zones and triggers are in the big one. Am I close????