Winter textures ww2 maps?

Gunfreak

So I have seen someone request winter textures for Normandy,  but didn't see any answer to that.

But looks like from the Mossie trailer there are winter textures on one of the ww2 maps. But can't seem to get it on the channel map, did the Normandy map get it in the end?

• Like 2

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

So I have seen someone request winter textures for Normandy,  but didn't see any answer to that.
 But looks like from the Mossie trailer there are winter textures on one of the ww2 maps. But can't seem to get it on the channel map, did the Normandy map get it in the end?
There's a fantastic mod, I don't know if is still working.. Start from here and search the forum.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/it/files/3313186/

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• ED Team

Winter textures on the Channel terrain are planned for the future. 

thanks

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hey mate, i feel you!
That is why i decided to work on a Normandy texture pack about a year ago, as Hunter Joker already pointed out, which i appreciate!

However, the sad part is that i was unable to finish it completely, because i am unable to edit the "splatmap" textures, so basically everything has been retextured, however the "distant" textures did not, which has been a big annoyance for me.

Hopefully one day i will be able to find a solution to edit those splatmap textures which then would also allow me to edit the channel map and add "winter" to that! 

Currently the mod has been discontinued until i find a solution, my apologies!

3.jpg

DCS_2020-10-26_14-18-59.png

• Like 2

Hey mate, i feel you!
That is why i decided to work on a Normandy texture pack about a year ago, as Hunter Joker already pointed out, which i appreciate!

However, the sad part is that i was unable to finish it completely, because i am unable to edit the "splatmap" textures, so basically everything has been retextured, however the "distant" textures did not, which has been a big annoyance for me.

Hopefully one day i will be able to find a solution to edit those splatmap textures which then would also allow me to edit the channel map and add "winter" to that! 

3.thumb.jpg.269b84b74cb1a337b82573c8ab6e1abc.jpg
DCS_2020-10-26_14-18-59.thumb.png.2c600021717055cfef0f97aa60203a19.png
We cross fingers so

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2021 at 1:27 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Winter textures on the Channel terrain are planned for the future. 

thanks

will the current or new normandy have winter / autumn textures etc ?

On 8/18/2021 at 6:14 PM, Revi said:

Hey mate, i feel you!

3.jpg

DCS_2020-10-26_14-18-59.png

ugra really need to hire you man , im gutted i missed this mod , looks amazing ...

sig sm.png

walshtimothyWW2 virtual flier - currently playing on 4ya ww2 - youtube channel here

https://www.ww2adinfinitum.blog -  https://projectoverlord.co.uk/