A few more skins please.

Beirut

First off, I own it and I like it. 

But... the selection of skins that came with it is poor. There's not even a China skin. I mean... c'mon! And before historical accuracy is brought into it, it's fair to note the Ka-50 came with an RCAF skin. The included skin selection for the Blackshark was very well done.

Can ED not just plomp some national markings on a few generic skins and at least make it a bit more interesting and user friendly so we don't have to download stuff? Fair's fair, it's a premium price for these modules, and I'm guessing the workload of what I'm requesting might take up a hole hour of the developer's time. 

• Like 5

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree. Would be great to have skin of Air group of Russian Aerospace Forces Russian in Syria, Khmeimim, 2016 since there is already Syrian map. And  I am missing also special skins like The Berkuts are a Soviet and later Russian aerobatic performance demonstrator team connected with the Russian Air Force.

180858 (1).jpg

152876.jpg

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 5:15 AM, evanf117 said:

more are coming as far as i know, also why would you expect a China livery, i dont think they have ever used them in combat

Sorry, I'm a little late responding... but!

As stated, the Ka-50 came with an RCAF skin. And to the best of my knowledge, the RCAF never flew the Ka-50. The point is simply that it would be undeniably easy to include a bunch of national markings and that would make for easier and more enjoyable flights and mission building.

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

17 hours ago, Beirut said:

Sorry, I'm a little late responding... but!

As stated, the Ka-50 came with an RCAF skin. And to the best of my knowledge, the RCAF never flew the Ka-50. The point is simply that it would be undeniably easy to include a bunch of national markings and that would make for easier and more enjoyable flights and mission building.

ight, GiB Armenia and Cyprus livery, they used and use there's
4759183.jpg?v=v47fc96f46d5&f=1&nofb=1
MI-24%2BArmenia.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
Mi-24-Armenia.jpg?ssl=1&f=1&nofb=1

8 minutes ago, evanf117 said:

if thats in response to my comment, sorry, wrong livery, different

Yeah it was. Wrong for Cyprus? Interesting. Ok, sorry could not find any other. Maybe request that in skinners thread?

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

8 minutes ago, Gierasimov said:

Yeah it was. Wrong for Cyprus? Interesting. Ok, sorry could not find any other. Maybe request that in skinners thread?

its a Cyprus livery or adlest heavy based off one, just not accurate to the image i posted