Mi 24 Trim Broken for me.

Go to solution Solved by Resection,

Hi, 

I've just got the free trail for the hind and have been watching some tutorials on how to use it. When watching the tutorials the trim in the show controls menu is centralised by default however mine auto centres to the take off position(image below) and if I hit the trimmer reset button it also automatically puts it back to take off trim. How do I make the trim stay centralised?

ohZCRUW.png

• ED Team

Hi,

please ensure you are not using game flight or game avionics in the dcs settings as it is creating problems. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi, 

I've just got the free trail for the hind and have been watching some tutorials on how to use it. When watching the tutorials the trim in the show controls menu is centralised by default however mine auto centres to the take off position(image below) and if I hit the trimmer reset button it also automatically puts it back to take off trim. How do I make the trim stay centralised?

ohZCRUW.png
What trimmer mode have you chosen?
Center
Stick without springs/FFB
?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kingfoo55 said:

Hi, 

ohZCRUW.png

yes this is help me mode. in special.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||