Help, my Ultimate doesn't show up in DCS or in list of USB controllers in Win

Bedouin

Hi,

Got at VBK Ultimate, its is shown in the list of HID devices, but not in the USB Controllers list in Windows.. It isn't visible in DCS or VKBJoy Test software, while alle my other device are.

The Black Box has a blue light in SYS, and a Green light in number 2, on the stick there is a Green LED on.

I have install the latest Firmware via the ZBootloader without any error messages.

In the VBKDev Software, if i enter the Test tab, it writes the following (why it show 2 bases since i only got one??):

image.png

image.png

I am pretty sure its just me there are doing something wrong, but have no idea what, i was expecting that i just plugged and play the device.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Bedouin

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

Game side problem last year I had more devices connected than now without a problem.. but I tried disconnecting everything else than the VBK and still the same issue..

If you look in the second picture I attached you will also could see that inside VBK own software in the test page the axis and button doesn’t appear and there is a error message with a communication problem…

this is before entering any game and just in the VBK own software..

don’t know if there is an issue with the connector between the grip and base ? Or what the issue is..

For some reason I haven't noticed the second screenshot you posted, sorry. I think something is blocking the VKB device; try to kill some background running software like Aorus, Logitech, Razer, Corsair etc. Also try another USB port (directly to computer preferred). 

• Thanks 1

Thanks a million it worked, i connected it directly to the PC, and shut downed ICUE (Corsair), Razer and Nvidea... and now it works as a charm...

I didnt think read this in the FAQ, perhaps you should add it so if other run into same problem as me, they have a quick solution.

Now time to fly 🙂

Glad to hear it's working now. Unfortunately it's not an easy thing to find out what's blocking the device; some people are completely fine running with those programs in the background, some aren't. Might depend on how much power the additional devices suck though USB versus how strong is the PC's power source.

Thanks for the update.