Sparrow on F14A on phoenix rail

Hi All,

Was on a instant action free flight take off started the mission with no weapons flew for about a few hours practicing landing on carrier landed on airbase on land and decided to arm up for the hell of it. On rearm page pylon 3, 4,5, and 6 were [X] indicating removed pylons I added phoenix missiles to 3, 4, 5, and 6 bat then decided to put sparrows on 5 and 6 with phoenix on 8b and 1b and sidewinders on 1a and 8a. After rearm the plane had phoenix rails on the underside with a sparrow loaded and is clipping through. I took a screen shot but did not save a track file since the mission was over 2 hours and this took place late in the mission not early. I have tried to reproduce this but so far I haven't been able I will keep trying so I can save a track file.

Regards,

John.

f14a sparrow glitch.png

• Like 1

I feel the need

The need for jet engines to create thrust in order to have differential pressure on the wings which achieves aerodynamics lift at high velocity Ooww!! :pilotfly:

Hanger - FC3, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C, BF109K, Spitfire, P51D, Mig-21-bis, Mig-15bis, KA50, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Mi-8MTV2, M-2000C, AJS-37.

Terrains - Persian Gulf [x], Nevada [x], Normandy [x]

On 8/7/2021 at 11:46 AM, AUS_Heracles said:

Hi All,

Was on a instant action free flight take off started the mission with no weapons flew for about a few hours practicing landing on carrier landed on airbase on land and decided to arm up for the hell of it. On rearm page pylon 3, 4,5, and 6 were [X] indicating removed pylons I added phoenix missiles to 3, 4, 5, and 6 bat then decided to put sparrows on 5 and 6 with phoenix on 8b and 1b and sidewinders on 1a and 8a. After rearm the plane had phoenix rails on the underside with a sparrow loaded and is clipping through. I took a screen shot but did not save a track file since the mission was over 2 hours and this took place late in the mission not early. I have tried to reproduce this but so far I haven't been able I will keep trying so I can save a track file.

Regards,

John.

f14a sparrow glitch.png

That's due to the Sparrow loaded on an incorrect pylon

15 hours ago, paco2002 said:

That's due to the Sparrow loaded on an incorrect pylon

you can have 4 sparrows underneath the plane for some reason it loaded the phoenix rails along with it 

• Like 1

I feel the need

The need for jet engines to create thrust in order to have differential pressure on the wings which achieves aerodynamics lift at high velocity Ooww!! :pilotfly:

Hanger - FC3, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C, BF109K, Spitfire, P51D, Mig-21-bis, Mig-15bis, KA50, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Mi-8MTV2, M-2000C, AJS-37.

Terrains - Persian Gulf [x], Nevada [x], Normandy [x]