Updating Campaign question

Maduce

I uploaded a campaign a few weeks ago. It has a few bugs that users have noticed and I have fixed most of them and was wanting to upload an update. What is the best way to do that? Should I remove the previous campaign and upload a new one? I thought about just uploading the updated one and listing as such. Or is there a better way to update it? 

For me, as a user,  I would prefer that you just update the current entry with the updated file and reword the description to let user know that it's an updated version ... this way you get to preserve the download statistics and dont confuse the user with several entries for the same Campaign. Take this one as a good example:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301137/

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Okay I think that's pretty much what I did. When I went back to "My Files" I noticed the edit button.  I made a note in the description that it was an update and gave the date, not sure if that helps. I am pretty new to all of this. Thanks for your help!

• Like 1