1440p DCS PC upgrade

Hello pilots). I need advice on how to upgrade my pc to 1440p resolution. My current pc: Ryzen 5 3500 rx 580 8gb. I have no lags and stutters, but my fps is about 38-40 on high settings, and it's not very comfortable. On YouTube, there are practically no tests of assemblies at 1440p, or the processors there are much more powerful. I need to understand what will give me a FPS boost: a new processor or a new video card. Thanks

Hello pilots). I need advice on how to upgrade my pc to 1440p resolution. My current pc: Ryzen 5 3500 rx 580 8gb. I have no lags and stutters, but my fps is about 38-40 on high settings, and it's not very comfortable. On YouTube, there are practically no tests of assemblies at 1440p, or the processors there are much more powerful. I need to understand what will give me a FPS boost: a new processor or a new video card. Thanks
With Your build You need a better GPU, a 6800XT or a 3070. More powerful is not necessary, less and Your GPU will still be the bottleneck.
I have a 6900XT and a 5600 and I play at 1440p at 100 fps or more in SP (maxed out options) or 70/80 fps in MP (still maxed out graphic options).

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk