Control settings no longer configured

Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

Dear Developoper,

I am using the current beta. The day before yesterday I wanted to start in multiplayer the HIND and crashed directly after trying to hover. After this happened again, I noticed that the entire control settings where no longer configured - but had been reset to the initial state. I use the Thrustmaster Warthog with the Trustmaster Pedals (VR Setup).

Regards

Stefan

• Solution
1 hour ago, Krautwickerl said:

I am using the current beta. The day before yesterday I wanted to start in multiplayer the HIND and crashed directly after trying to hover. After this happened again, I noticed that the entire control settings where no longer configured - but had been reset to the initial state.

whenever you let DCS update, check the change log:

• Controls menu change. Cockpit layers are separated to “MI-24P PIlot” and “Mi-24P Copilot-Gunner” (Controls rebinding is needed).
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• ED Team

Hi,

the controls were redone by the team you will need to redo them, hopefully there will be no further changes during early access.

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2