The old but good Cargo Camera - can we implement it once again?

Its been a while since this camera was taken offline and they gave us the extreme side look out the right door, but Id like to get the camera back. Is there a way to get it back now?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

does it still work?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

• 6 months later...

petslid

Hi

Have you used Holton's mod for the latest open beta version of DCS World 2.7.10.19473?   I tried using it and had no luck.  I replaced the UH-1 i nput file witht he one the Holton provided.  I really would like to get this to work.  I am very new to sling loading and I find it very challenging.  Thanks alot.

Richard

• Like 1