VIPER BVR TRAINING MISSION

Hi Folks!

This training mission will allow you to create a randomized bandit environment over Syria, which you'll find useful in practicing your BVR skills either alone or with your friends.  The 23rd is also on the lookout for active Viper drivers who want to fly the Viper by the book and can spare 2-4 hrs a week.  Come by our Discord and say hi if you're interested.  https://discord.gg/Py4ckB3zAT

Thx and Enjoy!,

Invisibull 

Update: I've included a BVR trainer (Sv1), which will include only 1 and 2 ship flights to fly against.  This is definitely more appropriate for those wanting to do this practice offline by themselves.  Also, added to the bandit possibilities are now Iranian F-14A's and Chinese J-17's.  Your comments are much appreciated and will help me to make further improvements. 

VIPER BVR TRAINER_v3.2.miz

VIPER BVR TRAINER_Sv1.miz

Edited by Invisibull
Updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

45 minutes ago, mobile83 said:

thank you for sharing young friend

You're very welcome. 

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

Bookmarked. Thanks for making this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

On 7/30/2021 at 12:57 AM, Eagle7907 said:

Bookmarked. Thanks for making this.

You're welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 7/29/2021 at 7:27 PM, 504Blade said:

Thanks for the mission, ill fire this up tomorrow and take a look 👍🏻

My pleasure

• 2 weeks later...

Nice mission.  Really helped fine tune my TWS and cranking/notching type stuff.  My only gripe is that sometimes bandits spawned so far out, and flying almost a full 90 degrees away from me, that they must never pick me up and never turn in and just completely disappear from my radar and AWACS.  I had to modify the mission so that I could see myself and them on the f10 map (which IMO should be default on in a trainer mission, but easy fix on my end) so that I could chase them down and get close enough for them to finally turn in.  Without getting rid of the fog of war I was constantly spawning in bandits who would just aimlessly fly away and disappear.

• Like 1

5900x | 3090 | HP Reverb G2