Mission 14, only Tron launch buccuneers and raven stay on carrier

CH4Pz

Title says it all ! i fly to target with only the S2 and 2 moonshadow/tron hornets, when circling for push at wp1, i can see on datalink all other hornets are on the carrier still. Not sure if i keep dying cuz of this, or im just crap 😆 yet to make it out alive ?!

edit: posted this earlier in the wrong section, so this is the repost into bugs section

15 hours ago, eLgargantuan said:

Yes I am also having these issues with Mission 14 since the last open beta update. I think i will put the campaign on pause until I see back here that this issue is resolved. Hope it can be soon, this is my favorite mission so far!

Yep, unfortunately ive had to halt any further play, sucha great campaign though.. DCS definitely needs more of these for each module

20 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

Check after today's update, the AI Hornets stalling should be fixed.

Wow, the missions so much easier when all works as it should !! 😆

thanks again, for an incredible campaign !! really was my fav so far ..

Just finished this mission and it worked fine, no one crashed or didn't take off.

One minor thing, there were messages appearing in the top right such as "flak on" "West sam online" etc which I assume are debug messages for you Baltic when you test the missions? Guessing they shouldn't be turned on in the actual campaign? Didn't want to bother making a seperate topic for a minor bug though

Ufff, glad to hear it works now. The AI crashing one into another... well... in the R1 prequel we are working on right now I spent around one hour troubleshooting one of the aircraft that crashed into the sea when told to switch waypoint. These things happen, unfortunately...

As for the messages - yep, it is on my to-do list, I keep forgetting to remove them! Thanks!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

17 hours ago, Nahemoth said:

I see now that the Ravens take off correctly, but the SEAD flight doesn't follow Tron51... someone has seen that? It seems that their waypoints are not correct.

worked all good for me, although i think by design your quite spread out, so anvils are slightly ahead on left, an tron will fly maybe a .5 mile to your right (if on cpl), an hammers do the same to the right of tron. Our plan seemed to deviate a little to the left of tron and hammers as you get up towards wp6, but still visual

6 hours ago, CH4Pz said:

worked all good for me, although i think by design your quite spread out, so anvils are slightly ahead on left, an tron will fly maybe a .5 mile to your right (if on cpl), an hammers do the same to the right of tron. Our plan seemed to deviate a little to the left of tron and hammers as you get up towards wp6, but still visual

I tried again twice and everything worked fine, I don't know what happened the previous trials...