Is geometric distortion something normal in DCS? See pictures for a graphic example.

Has anybody ever found a way to get rid of it? I got a 3 monitors setup and spent all this money in 3 screens mainly for DCS and it is disappointing to see it doesn't have proper multi monitor setup.

issue 1.jpg

issue 2.jpg

issue 3.jpg

Edited by ttenor12
Removed pictures attached as they weren't attached properly.

Not sure how you got it setup but this game 100% supports multiple monitors I use 4 monitors at the moment myself 2 are screen and the other 2 are MFD with that said someone did help me with the resolution.   

But I am sure someone can help you better then I can with the issue but myself I have no problems, I can see what your talking about it looks like the screen on left needs to be raised maybe 1/3 or quarter inch.    Let me see if I can find the program that I know that can help you with that possible if that is the issue, It will help you short that out maybe someone will respond before the time it takes me to find it.

1 minute ago, Gumbie said:

Not sure how you got it setup but this game 100% supports multiple monitors I use 4 monitors at the moment myself 2 are screen and the other 2 are MFD with that said someone did help me with the resolution.   

But I am sure someone can help you better then I can with the issue but myself I have no problems, I can see what your talking about it looks like the screen on left needs to be raised maybe 1/3 or quarter inch.    Let me see if I can find the program that I know that can help you with that possible if that is the issue, It will help you short that out maybe someone will respond before the time it takes me to find it.

Thank you. The way I'm setting it up is just in the options I choose 3 monitors and apply the resolution of 5760x1080, which is what this tutorial instructs to do so:

• 1 year later...

Hello sir, did you ever find a solution for this?
Im having the same problem as well.

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit