HARM pullback mode does not pull back

oldcrusty

Regardless of the active master mode, we should be able to fire the HARM as soon as the HARM's SP mode selects the critical threat (master arm on of course).

Say, I'm flying toward an S300 battery and the SAM's tracking radar locked me up. My HARM was set to SP mode and it reacts giving me messages across my HUD and LDDI that it's ready to go. At the same time I'm locked on a launched S300 missile with my A/A radar and ready to fire an AMRAAM towards it, I should be able to do it and almost simultaneously fire off the HARM.

Currently, we have to switch to A/G master mode to be able to launch HARMs set to SP.  Pullback should work across all master modes.

PLBK.trk

Edited by Gripes323
  • Like 2

• ED Team

Thanks for the report, this is fixed internally and I will check with the team, maybe something was not merged. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2