It is recommended to add AGM-154A-1

huchanronaa

• huchanronaa changed the title to It is recommended to add AGM-154A-1
9 minutes ago, Furiz said:

Please translate to english.

Why is it recomended to add AGM-154A-1?

It's a JSOW with a unitary warhead [BLU-111/B], it's only used in export F-16s AFAIK though.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

6 hours ago, Furiz said:

I know 😉

Was wondering why does OP think it should be added to our Viper

This is a high-explosive warhead version that can attack important hard targets at long range. The current agm-154a lacks this function. It is understood that some countries buy the export version. 

11 hours ago, huchanronaa said:

This is a high-explosive warhead version that can attack important hard targets at long range. The current agm-154a lacks this function. It is understood that some countries buy the export version. 

Yes i know what AGM-154A-1 is,

I was asking why is it recomended to have it on our Viper? You said that it is recomended to add it to our Viper in your topic title.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Furiz said:

I was asking why is it recomended to have it on our Viper? You said that it is recomended to add it to our Viper in your topic title.

AGM-154A can NOT  attack important hard targets  like bridge or building at long range,

these are the functions currently lacking in dcs f-16c

Edited by huchanronaa

14 hours ago, Furiz said:

He seem to be some chinese or japanese, and he doesn`t understand  eng. well I guess. 

It`s just recommended 🙂

ED, put AGM-154A-1 on the plane, no questions asked.

1 hour ago, skywalker22 said:

He seem to be some chinese or japanese, and he doesn`t understand  eng. well I guess. 

It`s just recommended 🙂

ED, put AGM-154A-1 on the plane, no questions asked.

For non-native English players, there is indeed a problem of language communication. Learning to operate these fighters and helicopters is particularly difficult, because almost all the teaching on youtube is in English, and the language of aviation and fighters is almost in English. If we only read The official manual of ed is unlikely to complete more advanced weapon and fighters operations, so please be considerate of the unsatisfactory English description.

• Like 3

As Furiz said, we have an F-16CM that represents the features and capabilities of an M5.1 USAF/ANG F-16CM Block 50, who doesn't use the AGM-154A-1, which is a weapon only used by export countries.

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

6 hours ago, Northstar98 said:

As Furiz said, we have an F-16CM that represents the features and capabilities of an M5.1 USAF/ANG F-16CM Block 50, who doesn't use the AGM-154A-1, which is a weapon only used by export countries.

If according to what you said, you should not use any aircraft coating skin except the United States Air Force and the United States National Guard. This will ensure the original flavor.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, huchanronaa said:

If according to what you said, you should not use any aircraft coating skin except the United States Air Force and the United States National Guard. This will ensure the original flavor.

A very common counterargument, but no, as enforcing this would require locking out the livery files and preventing people from making their own or modding others in, whether they're US or not - a terrible idea.

Edited by Northstar98
  • Like 1

System: