SAM still do not loft 7/23/21 Update

AlexCaboose

A few issues:

1. There is incorrect symbology on the FCR now.  A non datalink symbol is overlayed on top of the datalink symbol.  This only happens in RWS SAM mode.  Not in the others.
  2. Antenna elevation is not adjusted automatically.  If the track goes outside of your scan zone, it will drop soft lock.  This may be intentional, but it was not like that previously and is not like that for TWS or STT.
  3. 120s fired at a SAM target do not loft.  The otherwise perform normally, but definitely do not loft.  The same target in the exact same parameters will have the 120 loft if fired in STT or TWS.

Bottom line, only partially fixed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rhayvn said:

A few issues:

1. There is incorrect symbology on the FCR now.  A non datalink symbol is overlayed on top of the datalink symbol.  This only happens in RWS SAM mode.  Not in the others.
  2. Antenna elevation is not adjusted automatically.  If the track goes outside of your scan zone, it will drop soft lock.  This may be intentional, but it was not like that previously and is not like that for TWS or STT.
  3. 120s fired at a SAM target do not loft.  The otherwise perform normally, but definitely do not loft.  The same target in the exact same parameters will have the 120 loft if fired in STT or TWS.

Bottom line, only partially fixed.

@BIGNEWY these are all issues with SAM, not just those mentioned in the patch notes.

• Like 1

• BIGNEWY changed the title to SAM still do not loft 7/23/21 Update
  • ED Team

We are looking into it, we have work in progress or being merged currently and I will be testing this once the current fixes are ready to make sure it is not a side affect of a current open issue.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

And confirmed, this is fixed internally and are lofting, hopeful for the next patch.

thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2