Completion feedback and errata

Finished the campaign and wanted to post some feedback.

I bought the campaign because it said Baltic Dragon on the box. When I opened the box, it said best enjoyed with a book of the same name. So I bought the e-book. This turned out to be a good choice as I enjoyed the book a lot and progressed through book and game together.

I enjoyed the campaign a lot, but I must admit I enjoyed Enemy Within 3.0 more, which I played not long before it.  I think I just enjoyed the banter or something that gave it slightly more atmosphere.  So thank you Baltic Dragon and large supporting crew. Keep em coming!

I always appreciate that you avoid compulsory air to air refueling for us noobs and ones with sub-par hardware. I also appreciate you not disabling assistances unless they are critical.

Now for some errata:

Mission 3
* Mission 3B - Exon55 is named Arcol1-1 in game
* When Smoke asked to attack moving vehicle (3rd/final target) via F10
  He responds 'coming in' (or whatever), then does nothing.

Mission 10

* No radio chatter until well into the flight (unlike youtube of others playing)
  (Reported in another post, 100% repro)
* Data link doesn't show wingmen and without afterburners or lights friends are near invisible even with goggles.

Mission 11
*  Page 6 says Weapons
    AIM-154C instead of AGM-154C
* Missed first radio check I think due to Auto-Start taking too long to tune radios.

Mission 13

* During mission:
  Radio: "Press SPACE BAR when you are tally on target -
  Sapphire (Waypoint 5)"
  Sapphire is Waypoint 4 not 5.

Misson 14
* Knee Card says Laser code 1689. That code can't be entered, only 168, the 9 won't enter.
  I used code 1688 instead and this worked.

Mission 15
* After AAR, message says "Rejoin with Anvil 13, Press SPACE BAR to clear message"
  As I approached Anvil 13, he ejected and crashed into the sea ~12 miles off the coast.

Thank you, I'll check these things and fix where necessary (can't fix things like Exxon vs Arco - for AAR you have to use stock callsigns, and I kept Exxon in the mission to keep it true to the book. Smoke's behaviour was already fixed in this last update. 

For M10 I cannot reproduce it, it works fine for me. Perhaps it is also related to auto-start? I never used that option in my life, so can't really tell 😄

TEW 3.0 and Raven One are completely different campaigns. TEW is more "free" when it comes to radio chatter etc, and less rigid on procedures and other things, but R1 is much more realistic. One limiting factor was having to stick to the novel - with prequel of R1 we are currently working on, this should be different. 

In any case, many thanks for feedback, appreciate it!

• Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png