ATGM's Don't Launch in Multicrew

Hi, my pilot and I were trying to launch ATGM's today and were having issues.  All of the systems were running, flares were working so I don't think it was a desync issue.  I will attach a short track where we took off in a hotstart, headed to a runway with some target vehicles, and attempted to launch ATGM's.  We broke away after my pilot tried the weapon release and fire weapon keybinds.  I really hope we were doing something wrong, but if not I hope this can be fixed in a hotfix soon.

HindHind_Tryout-20210722-173840.trk

59 minutes ago, 26-J39 said:

Some the key bind names have changed.

For Co-pilot key bind is "Fire Shturm"

Sounds like there will be a different key bind to fire the Ataka once implemented?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

9 hours ago, [TF-108] Aero said:

Hi, my pilot and I were trying to launch ATGM's today and were having issues.  All of the systems were running, flares were working so I don't think it was a desync issue.  I will attach a short track where we took off in a hotstart, headed to a runway with some target vehicles, and attempted to launch ATGM's.  We broke away after my pilot tried the weapon release and fire weapon keybinds.  I really hope we were doing something wrong, but if not I hope this can be fixed in a hotfix soon.

HindHind_Tryout-20210722-173840.trk 998.67 kB · 0 downloads

Wait, you were flying as multicrew? In that case, pilot can not fire missiles, it's up to operator to do it.

Yes, we were flying multicrew.  From my understanding both the pilot and copilot can fire missiles because that is how it worked before the last update.  In any case, I also tried launching the ATGM by pressing and holding weapon release, but nothing happened.

9 hours ago, 26-J39 said:

Some the key bind names have changed.

For Co-pilot key bind is "Fire Shturm"

Oh thank you!!!  I assumed it was weapon release, but I guess not.  I'll go back to doing some hind multicrew then.😅

Edited by [TF-108] Aero

3 hours ago, [TF-108] Aero said:

Yes, we were flying multicrew.  From my understanding both the pilot and copilot can fire missiles because that is how it worked before the last update.  In any case, I also tried launching the ATGM by pressing and holding weapon release, but nothing happened.

Oh thank you!!!  I assumed it was weapon release, but I guess not.  I'll go back to doing some hind multicrew then.😅

No, pilot can only fire missile if he is flying with Petrovich. For that, it's normal weapon fire binding. If MC, only operator can fire and need to use dire Shturm binding

7 hours ago, admiki said:

No, pilot can only fire missile if he is flying with Petrovich. For that, it's normal weapon fire binding. If MC, only operator can fire and need to use dire Shturm binding

Yes, thanks.  I didn't realise when they reformatted the controls they removed the pilot's ability to use the "fire shturm" keybind