WW11 asset pack free trial

Vector1

Thanks for your reply , sorry for being inpatient , just so frustated , I'm trying the Normandy and Channel map with the Spitfire , wasted my time downloading them and trying them . cannot even try missions that say you dont need WW11 asset pack , Anyway cannot use them for another 6 months now , Sorry but I dont think I will be trying anymore Aircraft or Maps , IT' SORT OF THE FREE TRIAL YOUR'E HAVING , WHEN YOUR'E NOT REALLY HAVING ONE . Sorry for shouting ,Yours Truly Vector1

• Like 1

Metabox Laptop i9 13900HX, RTX 4060, 32GB 4800 MHz DDR4 RAM, 2GB SSD, Pico4 VR Headset WinWing Orion 2 Hotas, F15E Strike Eagle handles, F16EX Viper Joystick.

We are all free to do as we please, but why not try more planes and maps? Get into the mission editor and build a few trial missions, it's super easy to use, and have some fun.

Personally, I think the free trial is great. Gave me a chance to try the F-16 again and this time I bought it because I enjoyed it so much.

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

• ED Team

Dear Vector1

Initially the free trial offer is for Aircraft and terrains, we have asked the team to add the asset pack to the trial but it requires some extra work to enable it on our system. 

Appreciate you maybe frustrated but hopefully you will try again in six months. 

Thank you for your feedback

bignewy

Associate producer

Eagle Dynamics 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2