Carburetor air control at hot start?

It is bug, cockpit handles are disconnected from actual controls, only way w/o modifying game files, to make it work is to assign cold air control to axis.

Right now if you don't do that you are flying your P-51 at filter in setting so no ram air available for the plane. It slows plane down due to increased drag and it cut performance at high alt by a lot. Moving levers by mouse do nothing.

ED is still investigating so no quick fix coming soon i guess. 

Edited by grafspee
  • Thanks 1

I9 9900KF Stock, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO, Ram 32 GB G.skill, Palit Gamerock OC 3090, Hotas Warthog, T.Flight Rudder Pedals, 4K 49" screen.

On 7/20/2021 at 6:09 PM, grafspee said:

It is bug, cockpit handles are disconnected from actual controls, only way w/o modifying game files, to make it work is to assign cold air control to axis.

Right now if you don't do that you are flying your P-51 at filter in setting so no ram air available for the plane. It slows plane down due to increased drag and it cut performance at high alt by a lot. Moving levers by mouse do nothing.

ED is still investigating so no quick fix coming soon i guess. 

Ah, ok, thanks. I was moving them forward with mouse every time, but obviously with no effect.

On 7/24/2021 at 11:33 AM, Snapage said:

You can bind them to an axis and with a modifier button so you don't have to unbind anything as a temporary fix.

I have assigned them to two joystick buttons that I didn't use, and now it seems that they work.