buying the russian version

siniraag

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS

Downloaded and installed... yes it´s working. Anyone want to play multiplayer????

I´m so happy......

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

I did have trouble installing it at first...but once I run the setup up.exe as administrator it installed ok...

yes.. got it running, after uninstalling the game i booted the computer to save modes, and installed from there..booted back to normal and yes got the exe icoons to start the game..OMG..its just beatiful..now i have to figuar out how to get TrackIR working..because that wasnt working last night..and was to excited to look it up..and to tired.i quit flying at around 2.30 am last night.

natco

I hear alot of people having trouble trying to figure out how to get TrackIr to work. Hopefully someone that has gotten it to work will post here in the english forums for you guys, since even the russian forums translated with babelfish make little sense. I am currently in the process of trying to figure out how to purchase it from here in the U.S.

Hi all!

Probably a really stupid question, I've followed repents method and have managed to pay for and download the russian version from 1c's website (thanks repent!). When I leave the menu screen to play the game i.e. Instant Action it takes me to a ProActive activation screen.

Does anyone know where I can find my serial number from 1c to put in here? I've tried every number I received in e-mails but no luck so far! Apologies if this counts as tech. support but it's not a bug in the game!!

Cheers

Hi all!

Probably a really stupid question, I've followed repents method and have managed to pay for and download the russian version from 1c's website (thanks repent!). When I leave the menu screen to play the game i.e. Instant Action it takes me to a ProActive activation screen.

Does anyone know where I can find my serial number from 1c to put in here? I've tried every number I received in e-mails but no luck so far! Apologies if this counts as tech. support but it's not a bug in the game!!

Cheers

IIRC you should have received it before you got to the download link (after payment) on the 1C site. I copied mine straight into a text file. There are two numbers, but in fact, you only need the longer of the two.

If you go back to the 1C web page it should have a link to something called "services" where your serial number for your purchase is also kept...

I had to use google translate to find the right tab on the 1C website but I got there in the end...

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Awesome - downloading now. :thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Just registered after being a long time lurker. Registered to say thanks to Repent for that great guide. Trying to get it to work is a great way to spend a Friday afternoon! I did it at work and have the download links. I assume I can just log on from home and download there?

Dammit I fell at the first hurdle lol.......

Tried to register with WM, they never send me the text message despite having the correct number, I have them an SMS 4 times now to different numbers and it still says they never received an SMS from my phone ???

Could it be because im "pay as you go" maybe ?

Deeply frustrating this :(

uggghh, having major headaches trying to get paypal to webmoney exchanged...

I might quit that and try buying a couple copies and having them shipped from qpig.ru...thanks for the guide hellmutt!!

Question-- has anyone tried paying by Western Union instead of credit card?? (im in Canada) My wife is having fits about using the cards online, not that i blame her...

I would really like to know if this works, I'd like to be playing Black Shark in the next coulple weeks!!

I took the plunge...

Me Too :D

Thanx to the valued support of a fellow squaddie (159th_Fudd) I have approx 3 and a half hours till Christmas :yay::clap::smoke:

Good Times!

BlackShark.jpg

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Viper,

Make sure you download BOTH files...

Gary

I assume then it prompts you to download the second file after the first (setup.exe) has downloaded?

If not - where does one find the second file?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Viper,

No prompt no...you should have two download links on the 1C website!

The other file is called data1.cab I think...

Two green download links...one for each file

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Viper,

No prompt no...you should have two download links on the 1C website!

The other file is called data1.cab I think...

Two green download links...one for each file

Gary

Ta :)

BlackShark-1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]