buying the russian version

siniraag

You can use Paypal to fund a WMZ dollar purse in the US. The Webmoney Keeper takes you to the website.

http://exwp.com/index_en.html

Webmoney links to it as the servce to use from the USA.

I found it from the webmoney keeper => Choose dollar purse, Add Funds, Top Up Method, Other top up methods, Geo Service in the blue box on the right of this web page, scroll down to USA, click on the words United..., click on the link next to instruction, click on Eng, top right corner!

Cheers!

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at this and a few other Paypal -> WMZ exchange methods but there are no automated ones that I could find.

What this seems to mean is that in order to go from PP to WM someone on the exchange end will be involved and you'll end up needing to give them all kinds of additional info and it will take time.

It seems the problem is that WM (and all the 1C payment methods) cannot use credit - they need real cash/currency transfer rather than credit based ones.

In the end, the Ukash thing worked better for me but I don't think they're available online.

Good luck with it.

r.

Another success story here, it's all been worth it. One of my co-workers is fluent in russian, so that and babelfish helped.

You do need to be patient though, everything takes a fair amount of time to go through. Its taken me 3 days in all, but its worked.

Ukash -> Webmoney ->1C -> :)

I would have been a little lost as to the settings if it had not been for the screenshots that Wags posted;

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=32091

Thanks Matt!

why does someone here with a paypal account purchase the sim for me with there wmr purse and i will put 350 rubles into your paypal account or the equivalent in USD and you send me the download link, PM ME if you are interested..

Edited by multiviper

Thanks for the help!

I was unable to change usd to wmz via the way you said because they refused to exchange since my wm account is less than 2 years old.

Is there any other way to put money into wm other than paypal (i.e. credit card) so I can transfer to wmr and purchase the download? Thanks again...

I too am interested in doing it the way Multiviper just asked.

Can someone that has already gone thru the process, PM me or email me, I'll get my paypal to deposit funds in your account and you purchase it for me and email me the download link. This way I can enjoy it over here in the USA.

"Комплектование" means "replenishment, (mil.) recruitment", it might mean they're restocking.

Consider yourself lucky, though, my orders are still "awaiting confirmation of payment"...

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

Thanks repent, for taking the time to post the excellent instructions.

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

well nothing over here..been installing it for the fourth time now..

no icoons on the desktop:cry:

I did have trouble installing it at first...but once I run the setup up.exe as administrator it installed ok...

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

repent,

one small typo noticed...halfway down it says something like change wme into wmr but is coorect further down the instructions..

I managed to work it out online, so im sure others will but thought id mention it...

Im all sorted now and even had a little time tonight to have a little fly around!

Just need to get my joystick etc sorted now...but first impressions are very good!

Thanks again for all your help

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

hi guys it is there a way to add money to webmoney using paypal?

Vitesse is helping on this but I just can figure this out, at least I do have my webmoney running ok now, I do have paypal too...how I can add some money to then convert to wmr????

thank you all

and thanks to Vitesse who is giving me a big hand on this

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

I forgot to say I am in USA and going to here http://exwp.com/new/pw_en.html

is giving WMZ wallet:error....?.......... I am so close...:(

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

vitesee I just sended email with a print shoot. what I have to put into the wmz box?

vitesee I just sended email with a print shoot. what I have to put into the wmz box?

can you please send it to me also? I have the webmoney program running just don't know how to get money into the purses in it from the US.. :helpsmilie:

I think i understand it now just waiting for the approval of the transfer from paypal to wmz..

I guess after I get it into the american or z purse I then transfer it to the russian purse and proceed to the 1c website to purchase the download version...

Big thanks to Peter22 for his help