This week patch.

Go to solution Solved by Flappie,

Hello ED I am having issues with this latest patch my Sky is not blue but Black you see the sun shadows but the Blue parts of sky is black no matter which map online or off...

Sean C Vikbell.

Screen_210717_221725.png

• Like 1

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

I did a repair after I took this and It did not change still looks like picture...

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Art J I am not sure how to do that.   I have two AMD RX 590 * GB   version 21.6.1

Edited by VIKBELL
add info.

Right-click on the Windows Desktop and click "AMD Radeon Software".

image.png

In Radeon software, click on the Gear icon, selection "Graphics" from the sub-menu, then click on "Advanced".

DH2-018-01

Ensure the "AMD Crossfire" is disabled just like in the above picture.

Confirm.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

At this point I could I could not find the crossfire selection even showing in the AMD Software.

Then, if you're OK to lose your AMD GPU custom settings, please try this :

1. Right-click on your desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings.
  2. Click the Preferences tab.
  3. Select Restore Factory Defaults.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

I did the restore factory reset and it fixed the problem I have blue skies again....nice..   Thank you flappie.

• Like 1