Request option "Hide boxes in pilot AI menu" from mission editor by "default".

Kobal

Hi, I've no access to the "wish-list" thread and I post my request here. The pilot cdr interface reticle when you fly with Petrovich is mandatory to perform the mission and to compensate the lack of human. But the boxes for me are something like "cheat". The problem is the "cheat" option is by default and the most realistic one is to check in the mission editor. A lot of servers staff don't want to waste their time to check the option in the mission editor for each plane and we have the most of time the reticle with "less realistic" boxes. I suggest, to preserve the realism spirit of DCS, to have the hidden boxes (the most realistic) by default and to change the "Hide boxes in pilot AI menu" by "show boxes in pilot AI menu" to check in mission editor and not the opposite. To resume, for me, the most realistic first by default, and less realistics options to help the gamer to check in mission editor. 

7 minutes ago, Kobal said:

Hi, I've no access to the "wish-list" thread and I post my request here. The pilot cdr interface reticle when you fly with Petrovich is mandatory to perform the mission and to compensate the lack of human. But the boxes for me are something like "cheat" in an helicopter from seventies. The problem is the "cheat" option is by default and the most realistic one is to check in the mission editor. A lot of servers staff don't want to waste their time to check the option in the mission editor for each plane and we have the most of time the reticle with "less realistic" boxes. I suggest, to preserve the realism spirit of DCS, to have the hidden boxes (the most realistic) by default and to change the "Hide boxes in pilot AI menu" by "show boxes in pilot AI menu" to check in mission editor and not the opposite. To resume, for me, the most realistic first by default, and less realistics options to help the gamer to check in mission editor. 

Assisting features should be Opt-In, and not Opt-Out.

The boxes became annoying as they take so much space, but they as well showed information like a IHADSS would. 

Already the crosshair (that so reminds me from Klingon emblem) is so accurate by default that it is little too accurate.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.