Clearing out - A-10 panels and misc

agrasyuk

Posting Bunch of stuff I will not be using. Perhaps someone will want any of that so I am offering it here before it goes to garbage. 

Perfect - SAS Panel - 25$ + shipping. prototypical size . can be backlit with 3mm LEDs. made with 3 layers: lasermark faceplate, .25" lightplate, .125" acrylic backplate. Aluminum tape mounted onto backplate to provide reflection since the back of lightplate wasn't painted. comes with Knob. you will need to drill the knob for shaft and a set screw and touch up the pointer with white paint. I've yet to complete the TO trim indicator

2v2aK1Zr8xUHnUD.jpg

Spoiler

2v2aK1ZMoxUHnUD.jpg

Scratch and Dent  - CMSP Panels. Prototypically sized. cannot be easily backlit. Engraving quality is usable but not perfect (large image under the spoiler) . translucent green screen cover.

3 lots available:
Lot 1 - 20$ + shipping. made with 3 layers: lasermark faceplate, .25" lightplate, .125" Aluminum backplate . comes with painted, undrilled epoxy replica knob.

Lot 2 - 20$ + shipping. made with 3 layers: lasermark faceplate, .25" lightplate, .125" Aluminum backplate. comes with unpainted, undrilled epoxy replica knob.

Lot 3 - 5$ + shipping. made with 3 layers: lasermark faceplate, .25" lightplate, .125" acrylic backplate. panel edges NOT painted. comes with undrilled epoxy knob that needs paint stripped and repainted.

2v2aK1Qo5xUHnUD.jpg

Spoiler

20210716_211702.jpg

Edited by agrasyuk

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

ARC-210 early attempt. Unfinished.  FREE, just cover shipping.
* copper clad PCB backplate etched for 3mm LEDs (attempt at Edge lighting). micro tact buttons soldered + fitting light plate
* copper clad PCB backplates etched for SMT LED diodes (soldered) and SMT tact micro buttons + fitting lightplane

* engraved face plate

* clear spacer plate (fits behind backplate)

2v2aK1ZFyxUHnUD.jpg

2v2aK1Z5rxUHnUD.jpg

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project