Project New Su-27 by 3GO WorkGroup

SkieRider

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb!

Sorry for asking old questions, but will there be new skins with it?

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello with all,

My English it's very bad, sorry.

It's for to know if one Su-33 were in also preparation or then if one can starting from the new model pass from the 27 to the 33. Of course its request much for job.

New the 27 is splendid :thumbup: but I prefer the 33 :music_whistling:

En français:

Salut à tous,

Mon Anglais est très mauvais,désolés.

C'est pour savoir si un Su-33 était en préparation aussi ou alors si on peut à partir du nouveau modèle passer du 27 au 33.

Bien sur sa demande beaucoup de boulot.

En tout cas le nouveau 27 est superbe,bravo :thumbup: mais je préfère tout de même le 33.:music_whistling: lol

Hello with all,

My English it's very bad, sorry.

It's for to know if one Su-33 were in also preparation or then if one can starting from the new model pass from the 27 to the 33. Of course its request much for job.

New the 27 is splendid :thumbup: but I prefer the 33 :music_whistling:

En français:

Salut à tous,

Mon Anglais est très mauvais,désolés.

C'est pour savoir si un Su-33 était en préparation aussi ou alors si on peut à partir du nouveau modèle passer du 27 au 33.

Bien sur sa demande beaucoup de boulot.

En tout cas le nouveau 27 est superbe,bravo :thumbup: mais je préfère tout de même le 33.:music_whistling: lol

Nous espérons également continuer à travailler mais ont d'autres emplois d'attente pour nous de faire

J'espère que vous pourrez lire;)

PSD file released:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.p...ates#dldetails

BUGs fixed in 1.03 version

The BUGs we fixed on 1.03 version:

1)Unable to rewrite Meinit.xml cause LOCK ON went wrong(FIXED)

2)Compatibility with TomcatZ's Parkbox-MOD(FIXED)

3)Frame disappear bug on the landing gear cover(FIXED)

1.03 version released!

http://download.3gofly.com:8080/index.html

Edited by 3GO*CHN-443

The work is simply great, we've got a detailed model at last... thank you guys!

And i have a notice. The yellow plex color of the front canopy is the symptom of improper maintenance. You will never see it on a Su-27 which is treated properly. So, it should NOT be there.

The example of proper handling is attached. That's how the canopy stays normal even if the plane hasn't been overhauled for a loong time.

cover.jpg.b7f8c45d436abbd11d460c50d83be07c.jpg

old.jpg.5f7fd8ea02732d26a8eabf5cf6a0cd1b.jpg

Edited by Maximus_G

And i have a notice. The yellow plex color of the front canopy is the symptom of improper maintenance. You will never see it on a Su-27 which is treated properly. So, it should NOT be there.

The example of proper handling is attached. That's how the canopy stays normal even if the plane hasn't been overhauled for a loong time.

How about the yellow color of the font canopy of this Su-27 ?

These pictures i took from a Russian AF site in 2007

The Flanker in LO might be the Su-27S Flanker B - the first generation of Su-27 series

IMG_8416-1.jpg

IMG_8646.jpg

How about the yellow color of the font canopy of this Su-27 ?

Please understand - this is NOT normal. It's a specific case of improper maintenance and wear-and-tear. You could make a specific skin of a Su-27 in worn-out state. But you shouldn't consider all (or even most) of the Su-27S to have such a canopy.

The planes on these pics are the same Su-27S and UB manufactured back in the 80's.

cover2.jpg.e535ce9f2dbd004a2dc5b0e0e09e4947.jpg

It's impossible to make different canopies (yellow for wornout skins and clear for fresh paintwork) because all skins share same 3D model. But we can ask 3GO team to include clear windshield in next release: Su-27P model that will have no A-G capability and removable pylons!

I must say that new 3D Flanker pilot with black visor looks great when inside the cockpit but 'chutist is awful. It's still the same guy from Flanker 2. He probably survived billion ejections so I believe this one needs a hi poly replacement!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for correction, I didn't know that!

:thumbup:

Actually, you cannot do it with the current .lom

But you can (at last 3GO 3D artist may) include the canopy shade in a TGA texture file, which could be set via the .skins, like all textures do.

Cheers

Az'

spacer.png