JSOW and.....

Smoked

its-about-time-5b2d0c.jpg

Nah just jokes - looking fwd to the Viper getting some more attention leading to an increase in it's functionality and capabilities. 👍

• Like 1

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 7/11/2021 at 6:30 AM, Smoked said:

Looking at the JSOW video and noticed the negative azimuth on the FCR page is now indicated in red.   Looks like there are some other changes in store for the viper as well... 

I have watched this video and cant find what you are talking about. 

• ED Team
18 minutes ago, Alpiinoo said:

We need new flight model.

We have already told you that we are reviewing the flight model as part of our early access process, I would suggest you wait until that is complete before making statements like this. 

thanks

• Like 5

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

vor 1 Stunde schrieb BIGNEWY:

We have already told you that we are reviewing the flight model as part of our early access process, I would suggest you wait until that is complete before making statements like this. 

Exact... lets wait what comes when EA is finished.. and THEN we can complain about it...

DCS F-16C Blk. 40/42 :helpsmilie:

Candidate - 480th VFS - Cupra | 06

• ED Team
1 hour ago, Cupra said:

Exact... lets wait what comes when EA is finished.. and THEN we can complain about it...

wait until its finished to give feedback, with track replays, and data to very your observations. 

🙂

• Like 1

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

4 hours ago, Jester2138 said:

I mean... we do need a new one. It's good that it's being worked on. Both are valid statements.

6 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

wait until its finished to give feedback, with track replays, and data to very your observations. 

🙂

Well, people are getting impatient, it's understandable. And they have the right to complain, and honestly you cannot really stop them. 

• ED Team
4 hours ago, SCPanda said:

Well, people are getting impatient, it's understandable. And they have the right to complain, and honestly you cannot really stop them. 

Most people understand early access, and know it can take a long time, if something is w.i.p like the flight model there will be changes during development, its best to wait before demanding "We need new flight model." 

If you have an opinion great, if it doesn't come with data and a track replay it isn't much use to us.

thanks

• Like 2