Do I have to stay up all night?

Gunfreak

The clock is ticking down, and in a few hours the full HOTAS sets will be available. 

But with the timer etc. I get a feeling 20 000 people are sitting ready with their credit cards to get them the second they restock.

Anyone have any experience with how long the stock usually lasts?

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

4 minutes later... all gone! I had two in my cart but changed my mind when I saw the total with shopping being a bit over 3400 CAD!

Sticking (pun intended) with my trusty Warthog + F-18 Grip... for now.

i7-7700K@4.8GHz, 16Gb-3200, GTX-1080Ti-Strix-11Gb, Maximus IX Hero, Oculus Rift, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C, Logitech G940 Pedals.

Heh, I know how ya feel. I ended up grabbing a stick and throttle separately last night. It is $100 more that way but realistically, it's the only way to get them it seems. I've been waiting around for a couple months for a package deal to be available and finally gave up. You get a 1.5 hour reserve period during the checkout process and so I took a few minutes to contemplate if I really wanted to pay $300 USD in shipping. I hadn't previously considered it would be that high and so it put the setup at $1400 total (assuming no import fees) which was enough to make me reconsider. While thinking, I checked the store page and noticed the throttles were sold out again, so it seems I had the last one in my cart at the time. I do have some concerns that I'll get an email this week saying "oh sorry, we sold out but we're keeping your money, we'll ship to you in 5 years when they are back in stock." Alternatively I'm dreading the possibility of a defective unit. If that happens and they don't pay return shipping, that puts it into the category of better to toss it in the trash can than send it back and then dispute the credit card charge. Hopefully it all goes well, but they really need to get their distribution situation sorted.

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

21 hours ago, BeastyBaiter said:

Heh, I know how ya feel. I ended up grabbing a stick and throttle separately last night. It is $100 more that way but realistically, it's the only way to get them it seems. I've been waiting around for a couple months for a package deal to be available and finally gave up. You get a 1.5 hour reserve period during the checkout process and so I took a few minutes to contemplate if I really wanted to pay $300 USD in shipping. I hadn't previously considered it would be that high and so it put the setup at $1400 total (assuming no import fees) which was enough to make me reconsider. While thinking, I checked the store page and noticed the throttles were sold out again, so it seems I had the last one in my cart at the time. I do have some concerns that I'll get an email this week saying "oh sorry, we sold out but we're keeping your money, we'll ship to you in 5 years when they are back in stock." Alternatively I'm dreading the possibility of a defective unit. If that happens and they don't pay return shipping, that puts it into the category of better to toss it in the trash can than send it back and then dispute the credit card charge. Hopefully it all goes well, but they really need to get their distribution situation sorted.

Me too, I got the throttle with table mount. But the stick I had to buy mount, stick and extender separate.

I also wanted to buy the control panels, which were in stock until the kits came in stock,  then the start up panel too ended up out of stock.

So I only got the combat panel. Annoying as I wanted the start up panel og the shipping for just that later will be really expensive. 

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

• 2 weeks later...

Setup showed up early yesterday morning. Ordered on 7-10, showed up on 7-19 on the east coast USA for those that are curious on delivery times. There were no import fees, as expected. Everything seems to work fine so far, definitely an upgrade over my old X-55 though it will take some getting used to after using the X-45/52/55 for the last 15-20 years. Nearly everything was pre-configured for the Hornet, so in game setup was minimal for that particular module. All other module require the usual delete all assignments and start from scratch, except for the F-16 (or was it the Hind) which had absolutely nothing assigned.

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night I saw the Gemini throttle base, as I had already ordered the F/A-18 metal throttle grips, but even tough it said that it would be available 23 hours later, this morning they were all gone. How can I order them without a pre-purchase system???