BS demo?

cbet25

Its good to hear that a demo will be available, that allows plenty of time to learn how to not crash the helicopter and just get the basic feel of flying it!

Now that is priceless, it means when the full version comes out, there will be less need to sit down and learn everything when your full of excitment and want to get stuck into the campaign and beat up some moving mud targets!!

Of course with the depth of Black Shark im sure there will be plenty more to learn, but at least we will be better prepared to "learn on the fly" so to speak :)

I believe a release of a demo or at the very least a date for the demo ( even an eta ) would over night pretty much kill all the wailing and gnasing of teeth with people screaming "can we get the Russian version???...Why not???...Rant...Throw's toys out of pram..." type behaviour.

I think pretty much everyone waiting would clam down and happily await the western release in 09, using the demo to start getting upto speed for the full release. Which pretty much is what people wanted to use the Russian one for.

I've been visiting this forum since Lock On first came out and haven't enjoyed the recent atmosphere here tbh.

It would also allow ED to get back to what they do best, making bloody good flight sims!

Just my 2 cents...

• Like 1

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

I don't think any release date for the demo will be coming out, My guess it will be released when it's good and ready and not a second before

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

What about one of those "startup sequence flash progg" thingys? Can we have that while we wait for western release ED? ;)

Regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

• ED Team

Due to the mutual disappointment in having to change plans about the availability of the Russian version in the west, we are going to try to release the demo as fast as possible now. Previously, we had planned to release the demo in December but we'll now try our best to provide it much sooner to you all. At this time I do not have details of what exactly the demo will entail.

• Like 1

You mean like for Falcon 4 : Allied Force?

There was a flash based cold startup trainer, I remember.

Good idea.

Exactlly! :thumbup:

EDIT: And big thanks for that info Wags!!

Regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS