DLC Liveries Missing & Stick Movement Incremental, not Smooth

DP Spaz

I purchased this mod yesterday for doing some fun flying and recon the different regions for creating mission.  When I placed it in one of my training missions, only the naked livery shows up.  I did Steam validation, it checked ok.  I found one forum thread on this issue, they were using a skin blocker which I don't know what this is, that caused the liveries not to show up

I also noticed that the control stick movement is not smooth, rather it moves in increments in the direction you apply movement.  Is that they way stick movement is implemented?

Appreciate any help with these 2 issues!

• 2 months later...

Don't know about liveries but you can check the country the aircraft is set for, maybe the skins aren't available for every country.

With regards to stick movement, it's perfectly smooth. What you tell sounds like you have doubled axis controls with something else, so check doubled controls in settings, axis settings specially.

S!

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice