Randomly uncontrollable?

horus-DCS

I've had similar problems with the trim rendering the cyclic immobile.  Very frustrating.  For me, it appears to be caused by not centering the controls completely after hitting force trim.  Still feels wrong from time to time, but a quick "letting go" of the controls when using force trim is what solved it for me.  It's a workaround, for sure, but I don't notice the cyclic lockups anymore after adapting my trim technique.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tomudesu said:

Same issue here. 

Press trimmer, controls lock. Have to reset trimmer to gain purchase over controls again. 

What trimmer mode are you using?

If it is set to "central" the trimmer will lock the controls until you return the stick to center. If you have a stick that is not reliably returning to its 0/0 position consider adding a dead-zone or use the default trimmer mode.

i had a similar type thing the other night, made quick mssion on channel map just to have a fly round.

started it hot on a parking spot  but as soon as i got in game it started rotating and tilting on all axies like a crazed bieng lol, didnt have time to do anything it flipped upside done and blew up.

wierd it s the first problem ive struck with it its been bulletproof till that last little patch.

cheers.

Graham

Ryzen 7 7800x3D with AIO, RTX4080 Eagle OC, 64GB DDR5 6000mhz HP Reverb G2 & Pico4 Windows 11 Pro

On 7/30/2021 at 12:04 AM, Kiwi_Viper said:

i had a similar type thing the other night, made quick mssion on channel map just to have a fly round.

started it hot on a parking spot  but as soon as i got in game it started rotating and tilting on all axies like a crazed bieng lol, didnt have time to do anything it flipped upside done and blew up.

wierd it s the first problem ive struck with it its been bulletproof till that last little patch.

cheers.

Graham

Sounds like your controls have been reset with the latest patch and now you need to bind everything again. You have a bunch of double binds on your axis