Ride of the Valkyrie - Hind version

sirrah

I created a little mission for the Huey some time ago. Nothing too fancy, but with a main focus on atmosphere and with a flirt to that famous cult classic 😉

Thought I'd port it to a Hind version:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3317111/

ROTV_-_Hind_version.jpg

Note that due to the longer start-up procedure, you'll probably miss your take off time. Don't worry, she's fast enough to catch up 😉 

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Thanks a lot

I9-13900K 5.6Ghz / MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI/ 128Gb 6000MHz/ RTX 4090/ Asus RogXG279Q/ TM Hotas Warthog/ Saitek X65F/ ThrustMaster TPR Worldwide version/ TrackIR 5/ HP G2 / Logitech  G13. etc All Modules All Terrains