emergency wing-sweep handle

Freakerr

5 часов назад, Skysurfer сказал:

Did you bind it do an axis? You need to also pull it out of the spider detent to drag it with the mouse. 

To avoid misunderstanding. Handle stuck in 20deg. while wings normally moving from 20 to 68.

5 minutes ago, Freakerr said:

To avoid misunderstanding. Handle stuck in 20deg. while wings normally moving from 20 to 68.

Yeah sounds like it isn't in the spider detent and/or pushed in. Could you maybe record a quick video showing what you see?

Edited by Skysurfer

That happens if from cold start you move the handle all the way forward, push it down and then set move wings in auto. It is like that from release as far as I remember, Ive been doing it like that at first and handle was always stuck forward.

Now what I do is, move handle forward only so far (somewhere around 68° sweep, it takes some tries to find the spot at first, but now I have it in on first try), and push it down, then push master reset and then move it with hat switch. It never failed to move ever since I started doing it like that.

Ok, just had the same happen to me as well - procedure was as always and as normal - the handle was pushed in and stuck at 68 DEG while the wings were sweeping in AUTO (MTS reset pressed multiple times obviously just to make sure). Then once airborne the handle would all of a sudden re-synch with the CADC schedule and work normally again. Seems liek something broke in this last update. Mine was from a hotstart in SP after starting up DCS for the second time.

Edited by Skysurfer