Countermeasures in multiplayer - yes you can

Ian Boys UK

Also as noted in redkite YouTube tutorial chaff always gets prioritized.

So out of the 192 if you get 64 chaff 128 flares it'll be pod I (1) that gets chaff then flare (2) flare (3)

If you did 128 chaff 64 flare itd be chaff chaff flare (1) (2) (3) 

It won't automatically switch between them or deploy both. 

2 hours ago, DarkStar79 said:

The strange thing for me is that I can’t use chaff. I tried to only load chaff and nothing happend when I pressed the snars button?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I believe you have to have the Petrovitch menu open in order to adjust your buckets. That is to say switching between Set I/II/III. When I take off I cant seem to launch either flares or chaff and I cant change buckets but when I have the Petrovitch menu open I can. And I can also hear an audible click upon switching from left to right or between sets.

Edited by Lampshade

6 hours ago, DarkStar79 said:

The strange thing for me is that I can’t use chaff. I tried to only load chaff and nothing happend when I pressed the snars button?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I honestly haven't tried to use it. (Chaff)  Let me try to load it and use according to the video.  

Fwiw YouTube redkite mi24 countermeasures that's where I got my info from

Edited by sublime

FYI,

You can use the “Cockpit View” bindings to move the camera forward in MP to look down into the front cockpit and manipulate/verify the countermeasures switches. Then hit camera center or move camera back to reset the view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, SVgamer72 said:

FYI,

You can use the “Cockpit View” bindings to move the camera forward in MP to look down into the front cockpit and manipulate/verify the countermeasures switches. Then hit camera center or move camera back to reset the view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, good idea!  I will pass this on to my pilot