need help about some key commands

kiss4luna

hi there, i just can't understand what they exactly mean. so i'll be most appreciative if any of you can make them clear. thanks in advance.

1. Collective brake - Assign altitude lever

2. HSI Commanded heading

3. HSI Desired track angle - Desired heading

4. ADI Zero pitch

5. SAI Standby Attitude Indicator Cage/control test handle

6. Exhaust gas temperature running engines

RTX 3070

hi there, i just can't understand what they exactly mean. so i'll be most appreciative if any of you can make them clear. thanks in advance.

1. Collective brake - Assign altitude lever

2. HSI Commanded heading

3. HSI Desired track angle - Desired heading

4. ADI Zero pitch

5. SAI Standby Attitude Indicator Cage/control test handle

6. Exhaust gas temperature running engines

ok not sure if i'll be right here but i will try.

1. I beleve the collective on the Hokum has a lever like a hand brake on the bottom of it, You can then move the collective and lock it at that level to prevent it from moving there by holding at that altitude.

2. Guessing this will be the HSI bug, it moves a small shape on 5 the compass to allow you to set direction for auto pilot.

3. Guessing another similer device as above.

4. This will allow you to test the standby attitude indicator to make sure its working.

6. Temperature gauge for your engines, If these goes red then You are walking home :)

Well there you go, at least thats what they mean to me, though chances are im quite quite wrong, Maybe someone with more knowledge can correct me here . :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I thinkhe's refering to what the commands do, not the gauges themselves.

For example: "Exhaust gas temperature running engines" Is the button you push to test the EGT gauge when the engine is running. There is also a seperate button to perform the test when the engines are off.

For #3, that button switches between displaying your desired track angle and your desired heading. Heading and track angle are different, and is fully explained in the manual. ;)

There is no test for the Standby Attitude Indicator that I know of. But it does cage and can be adjusted.

^^ just speculating, but it seems pretty obvious from their description:

-Raise/Lower Color Filter On HUD : the HUD has a color filter (green or yellow) that can be raised or lowered to help differentiate the hud from the back ground and/or help the HUD be visiable in high glare situations (like flying into the sun)..this button raises or lowers it.

Light landing search On/Retraction/Off: The KA50 has a search light (that can be moved around like a spot light)..this button will turn it on and off.

PVI Set Fixtaking Method: as per producers note 3 or 4 (basic navigation), the PVI 800 INS system needs to be periodically updated from known reference points in order to eliminate the built up errors in the INS caused by aircraft vibration. This button will change between setting the Fix Point based on either a Shkval Target and pressing the Set Target button, or by flying directly over the Fix Point and pressing the Set Target button.