Pressing PB7 on Radar while in ACM will not exit ACM mode II

Topper81

Previous bug report has not been fixed as descriped in the change log.

By pressing PB7 to exit ACM now, (or by using the tdc), the target will just be unlocked and it's possible to exit ACM by pressing the button once more, but then the lock will be lost. To unlock a target, the undesignate button is allready available.

But as discussed in the previous bug report, the lock should be keept in STT but ACM mode should exit to enable the pilot to get back HOTAS controlls to make the TGP SOI for example.

ACM_Exit_II.trk

Edited by Topper81
  • Like 1

• ED Team

This is correct as is. 

PB7 can only be used to exit ACM mode if you do not have a lock already

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I realy feel ripped of.

Look what Jak525 wrote in the previous bug report:

grafik.png 

There was no comment from your site how the expected behaviour will be.

And previously, this has worked as expected with the TDC cursor but not anymore since the last patch.

The only point missed was that pushing the button by clicking it with the mouse has not worked.

That was the intention of this bug report.

If I had known the way you fix it before, I wouldn't have created a bug report.

So you are sure that there is no way to make the TGP SOI as long as a target is locked in ACM without losing the lock?

Sorry, I don't belive that.

Edited by Topper81

• ED Team

Information we have is it is correct this way, I will run it by the team again, no need to feel "ripped off", if it is wrong it will get changed, but we need evidence of it. 

• Like 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...