DCS: Black Shark User Screenshots Dedicated Thread

Teknetinium

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I thought I took out all the Sam’s in the area. I spot a launch CLOSE buy the time I reached the dispenser button I took the Sam to the face. If you look closely you will see blood on the inside of the window.

ScreenShot_039b.JPG

Whats under the map WATER FPS killer. :(

ScreenShot_001b.JPG

What a great day to kill some tanks.

ScreenShot_047b.JPG

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

Here's couple of mine shots. Not photoshopped or anything. It's the real deal. I just love the detail of damage engine. Look at all those small arms holes in chopper. Oh. Something is missing from the rear. ;) :)

My wingman had a real tough times on that mission. Not to mention myself. My chopper was left in the mountains burning. I was lucky enough to bail myself.

screenshot003sv5.jpg

screenshot002oc3.jpg

screenshot000os1.jpg

Shit happens :) I was able to unarm the fuse of missiles before impacting ground. I think that was the reason i didn't explode.

screenshot006qn5.jpg

Edited by RapidFir3

Callsign Lycanthrope79

• ED Team
nice shots Masonator.

hey JM what's gonna happen to those insurgents?

You are going to take off and fly your Black Shark to destroy the insurgents before they destroy the ships!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Mason(ator) nice shots all around. "The Hunter" is particularly menacing. ;)

JM, it's tuff tit for the insurgents if I ever get airborne.

Honest, what card are you looking to upgrade to?

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

hi Wolfast, in that last screen how'd you get the shark to roll over and play dead?:smartass:

great screens for a first post! Thanks!:thumbup:

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

hi Wolfast, in that last screen how'd you get the shark to roll over and play dead?:smartass:

great screens for a first post! Thanks!:thumbup:

Flyby out

LOL...that was my very first flight... Im using the X-52 and the Collective was assigned to the slider... I was SO ready to fly I tryed anyway....:pilotfly: I lifted off, pitched up 70+ degrees and tail slid into the tarmac!!! and I was hooked!!!!!

30+ years flight sims

-Alienware Desktop With constantly changing specs -Track IR 5 -Thrusmasters Warthog HOTAS #55179 -Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals