DCS: Black Shark User Screenshots Dedicated Thread

Teknetinium

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That stinger hit me right in the face - notice the front-windows are blown out!

ScreenShot_000.jpg

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

you see the blood on the right window? *G*

compare to http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081023/j0rWYA4zjs.jpg

The red color on the window is blood or not?

Edited by Anastasiuss

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

haha excellent! did it sting? any ringing in the ears? :D

LOL

Yeah, I was flying head on at high speed. Looking at the damage, I guess it punched through the glass before exploding. OUCH! :blink:

Yes, it's my virtual blood on the windows.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

you see the blood on the right window? *G*

compare to http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081023/j0rWYA4zjs.jpg

The red color on the window is blood or not?

Yeah - It's Blood. In my case it usually means that my Virtual Self is currently being measured up for a halfway decent Pine Box..........:poster_oops:

Thank Goodness that I have a virtual unlimited supply of those left :joystick:

:pilotfly:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks to a GREAT!! friend here on the forums[who I won't name for privacy reasons] I was able to obtain a copy of the Russian version of Black Shark,through his 1c acct that he had overfunded,Thank You my friend I'm having a ball!!!!

And thank you DCS/ED/Dev,this is a fantastic sim and I will certainly be purchasing the Western release when available.

dcs2008-11-1214-36-52-73.jpg

I'm just learning to fly it and program my X-52,and having alot of fun!!!

dcs2008-11-1215-03-08-02.jpg

It;s a lot like The FC Su25T to fly,you have to use very slow deliberate movements or else risk the consequence's!!!

dcs2008-11-1215-01-27-06.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Leafer wrote ... "I know 99.999 % of people skip the manual and ran into the cockpits and cold fly it, so, can we get people to post their first take-offs and landings? They should be quite entertaining to behold. :D"

I actually didn't find flying that difficult. First time out (on max realism)was able to fly around and land no problem. But I can really see what the testers were talking about with flying AND doing all the other tasks. I've got no understanding about the whole ABRIS thing or DataLink stuff. Thankfully, with the help of the Producers notes I was able to shoot at a truck and a BMP (though the SAMs in the area are nasty). I did have a funny thing happen though, I was trying to hover near a hill and lock a truck up, and my wingman popped some flares (for an incoming threat), and did some evasive move right into me! I ended up on the ground (happened to have my landing gear down already) with no rotors..... should have got a pic of that one...

Now, the only problem I am still having is that for some reason the game is using my X52's throttle "mini slider" as the collective and not the main throttle lever :( . The weird thing is on "Arcade Mode" it does recoginze it...Anyone else have that issue???? Thanks in advance, and ED....Great game!

Edited by CQB4Me

Well, that's cuz you're CQB4Me! Fly and fight? CQB4Me just sticks his titanium, chromed M4 cabine out the window and start spraying lead. :D

LOL :P Ha, you don't even want to see what happens if I have to eject and have to run around and fight!! :thumbup: