India Alien walk inthe street

Xilon_x

NASA director says "We don't know what I am" absurd absurd ------ truly ridiculous ----- bad figure --- liar --- shameful.

The usa from the 60s to today have launched millions of satellites into orbit from military to meteorological ones from gps to the study and analysis of the planet earth, fully monitored 24 hours a day.

Now the nasa director tells me we don't know what they are but who you give them to drink.

waiting for the report at the end of the month the united states cannot continue to lie we have known your lies for more than 70 years.

1 hour ago, Buzzles said:

Come on Xilon, put those google skills to use.

10 seconds of googling, and it's confirmed as a definitely not an alien:
https://www.gulte.com/trends/90813/jharkhand-viral-video-not-alien-but-a-woman-walking-naked

so it's a naked woman walking down the street. OK - OK then you confirm it's a fake.

however in the video the length of the arms is not in proportion to the body if you look carefully.

OK OK then it's a fake. NAKED WOMAN WALKING ON THE STREET

Edited by Xilon_x

On 6/15/2021 at 10:46 AM, Xilon_x said:

so it's a naked woman walking down the street. OK - OK then you confirm it's a fake.

however in the video the length of the arms is not in proportion to the body if you look carefully.

OK OK then it's a fake. NAKED WOMAN WALKING ON THE STREET

I'd suggest you have a go at applying the principles of Occam's Razor to things like this.

Edited by Buzzles

27 minutes ago, Buzzles said:

I'd suggest you have a go at applying the principles of Occam's Razor to things like this.

And get out more...

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2