Waypoint issues & SAM issues

icecold951

I've been getting into mission editing in a big way, for me at least. But I've been limited by problems i can't find answers to. Number one, waypoints and wingmen. I'll set up a strike mission with multiple targets for my flight. I'll have some set aside for me at a second waypoint. Works. But It has to be waypoint 1, or when i tell them to attack mission target, they all go right back to waypoint 1 and proceed from there. I'm trying to figure out how to advance the waypoint after I have passed it, so that when I detach them for their strike, they'll do it from that point.

It would also be nice if they didn't treat the bullseye waypoint as a real one. And I have no known way to do this other than make Bull one of my used waypoints.

And if anyone has an answer, I've made missions with sam suppression before a strike. The suppression works and the SAMs are dead, but my guys won't go in. They go low level and afterburner, then RTB. That is even if I have them set to ROE Evade Fire Only. They just won't attack anything that ever had a SAM defense. So far there can be no SAM defenses near the target, even dead, and AI will ever attack.

Ok. They appear to have fixed that waypoint issue in the update. They don't seem to go back to waypoint one, and I found the the command to advance waypoint.

AI behavior regarding sam threats is also apparently improved. They obey the command to evade fire only, and don't hit the deck if SAMs are present.