F-14 Campaign

Lantirn

Hello guys,

I am just about to finish Zone V campaign by Reflected and would like to start a new campaign. 

Which one do you suggest starting first? 

Operation Cage the Bear or Operation Reforger? 

"Any of you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here?"

F-14 ACTION - FULL ACTION

INTEL i7 6700, 32GB DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 3070ti 8GB, SCARLETT SOLO AUDIO, YAMAHA HS7 MONITORS, SHURE SM57, THRUSTMASTER HOTAS COUGAR FSSB R2 MOD, NATURALPOINT TRACK IR4

Both are carrier oriented, based in 90s Caucasus campaigns for the B.

Cage the Bear is more combat oriented. Op. Reforger has more procedures, great voice overs and cool story.

Both are fun.

• Like 2

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

1 hour ago, Sedlo said:

the guy behind Zone 5, has a new F-14 campaign coming out very soon!

When can we expect yours for the Tomcat? 🙂

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

I know about Fear the bones! I highly I anticipate this one but eventually I will fly also the Heartblur ones! 

If it’s a matter of days maybe I can wait. I hope it will be available quickly through steam. 

Till then maybe I can do some A-G releases since I haven’t done any of them with the cat. I assume A-G strikes are occasionally required in these campaigns right? 

• Like 1

INTEL i7 6700, 32GB DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 3070ti 8GB, SCARLETT SOLO AUDIO, YAMAHA HS7 MONITORS, SHURE SM57, THRUSTMASTER HOTAS COUGAR FSSB R2 MOD, NATURALPOINT TRACK IR4

1 hour ago, Lantirn said:

I know about Fear the bones! I highly I anticipate this one but eventually I will fly also the Heartblur ones! 

If it’s a matter of days maybe I can wait. I hope it will be available quickly through steam. 

Till then maybe I can do some A-G releases since I haven’t done any of them with the cat. I assume A-G strikes are occasionally required in these campaigns right? 

If you go to single player missions, Operation Tinder, Paving the Way, is an early study version of mission 6 of the campaign and has a2g, but without the voice overs and story tie in of the campaign.

The Syria instant action mission "With inherent resolve" is also a nice bombing mission. And I guess our crown jewel is "Watching the devildog", which you can either play as Instant Action mission in Persian Gulf, or if you want to take off from the carrier, then also as solo mission. I recommend the latter, because it is fully voice acted and quite immersive. 🙂

• Like 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

1 hour ago, IronMike said:

If you go to single player missions, Operation Tinder, Paving the Way, is an early study version of mission 6 of the campaign and has a2g, but without the voice overs and story tie in of the campaign.

The Syria instant action mission "With inherent resolve" is also a nice bombing mission. And I guess our crown jewel is "Watching the devildog", which you can either play as Instant Action mission in Persian Gulf, or if you want to take off from the carrier, then also as solo mission. I recommend the latter, because it is fully voice acted and quite immersive. 🙂

Thanks for the advise.

But I think I need some NTTR training first because I need to see how stuff works in this bird. Only done some CCIP type bombings and they were going everywhere else except the target. Have to see CCRP type and how to LGBs also!

Edited by Lantirn

Reforger…. The air boss sounds like a real stud. 

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick