DCS 2.7.1 - stably crashing

NightMan

On 6/13/2021 at 7:19 PM, silverdevil said:

best to upload yor logs. first thing anyone (semi)official is going to ask you do.

Yep - without this we cannot really help too much.

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

On 6/13/2021 at 10:56 AM, NightMan said:

How can ED say 2.7.1 is stable?!!!

Most of the times I try entering a server it just closes the program.

It just stops. No error, no debug, no nothing.

This may or may not be of help. I have open beta. When 2.7 came out I also had nothing but hard crashes much of the time. Just like you, I would just be kicked back to the desktop a lot of the time. I took some advice and updated Windows and my video card and it seems to have completely fixed the issue. It's been weeks now and no more crashes. 

• Like 1

Do I have to download and install DCS World 2.7 since I have been running DCS World 2.7 open beta beta? Or will it update to latest 2.7 stable??
Open beta will update to latest version of OB, stable will update to stable.

You can change your OB installation to stable if you want using a command line switch for dcs_updater

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

• 2 weeks later...